Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Colonie's Second Landfill

Being a resident of the city of Albany makes me an authority of goings on in this upstate metropolis.  But I am very worldly and often travel to other parts of our little planet like Schenectady, Troy, Toga, etc.  So don't be surprised if you see me posting as Schenectady Common Sense on the TU blogs, I care about my new hood.  So here is me caring about my hood again.

You may not be aware of the second landfill in Colonie.  I remember seeing it in the 90's taking the 55 bus up and down Central Ave.  Apparently, it is still there.  I asked for some pics of it and got some this morning from one of my boys in Colonie.




Yes, for the past 20 years those in the pristine community of Colonie have been dumping their fucking junk at the Salvation Army Thrift store at 2145 Central Ave.  If you look at the second pic, there is a cathode ray tube device once used to view images sent over the air.  This imbecile did not include the rabbit ears antenna.

I love the couch, placed ever so lovingly over the gate next to the "POLICE TAKE NOTICE" sign.

I am bringing this up because I know this has been going on for 20 years and apparently nothing has happened.  Brizzell and Mahan and everyone else has not placed any police to prevent strangers from LITTERING on private property.

Small issue but maybe Sheehan, former commissioner for the DEC, can make this an issue as she takes on Mahan, who reminds me of Smurfette before papa smurf turned her blonde.  

(You probably didn't know that story.  Yes, Gargamel made Smurfette to infiltrate the Smurf empire.  She was a brunette.   Then Papa Smurf turned her good and made her blonde)





No comments:

Post a Comment